Monday, July 30, 2012

Beats by Dr Dre Beats Solo Full Review

, \"Three years ago, Jimmy Lovine and Dr. Dre were talking about the digital music revolution and what went wrong. Though technology made music more accessible, the sound had suffered. People weren\'t hearing it the way artists intended. For two people so passionate about music, this was inexcusable. So they embarked on a journey to create better sound and steer digital music back in the right direction. monster beats by dre ferrari started with Headphones. They hooked up with Monster founder Noel Lee who shared the same vision, and collaborated with him to reinvent headphones for the digital age. Beats was born. Music was reborn.\" Says Beats by Dr. Dre.

Introduction (Beats Solo):

Beats Solo is a collaboration between Dr. Dre and acclaimed dr dre beats studio industrial designer Robert Brunner. Beats Solo are the perfect travel companion. They are precision engineered to deliver distortion-free bass and crisp highs that connects you more deeply to your music. The lightweight design gives you full-size comfort yet dr dre beats studio folds up for easy storage, giving you anytime, anywhere studio-quality sound.

Beats Solo Review:

I use these pink beats by dre on the dr dre beats studio go with my Blackberry Torch and at home listening to iTunes/Movies on my computer and TV. After using these headphones for a month now there are many things and I like and things I don\'t like, see below. These headphones were promised to deliver super deep bass, distinct mids, and crisp, brilliant highs. These headphones met those promises but for the price I was expecting more. I took these headphones on a 30 minute walk through downtown and urban terrain I noticed that I could barely hear trucks and sound quality and bass were almost second to none on the run. My only concern here was my safety when I crossed the road, I noticed I had to be very careful and always make sure I check for cars because of the noise canceling features. Here is what I like and what I don\'t like:
Ads by Google

What I like:

I really like the style, sound quality, and piece of mind that I have a great pair of headphones I can rely on. Also i like how you unplug the cord from the yellow beats by dre headphones which allows you to plug your mobile device into your cars auxiliary plugin.

What I Don\'t Like:

Nothing is perfect, same is to say about these headphones. The first thing I don\'t like is that sometimes when you pick them up they start to bend which is very annoying. Secondly I am not sure if it is the fact I may have a slightly bigger head then the average person but these headphone really seem to squish my ears if I wear them for longer then an hour and a half. The Beats Solo Headphones are also expensive for the average person which is lastly what I don\'t like about them. Learn how to find the best deals on Beats by Dre Headphones instead. if you Learn more login http://www.pickmonsterbeats.com, Hope there would be you want,thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment